£15 Gift Voucher
£15 gift voucher is valid until 31st May 2020 - excluding Valentine’s Day 14th February, Mother’s Day 22nd March, Easter Weekend 10th to 13th April inclusive and May Bank Holiday’s 8th and 25th May 2020. Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative. The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. Voucher spend must include at least one main meal which can include breakfast and sharers. Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus). Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire.
Kids Eat For £1
Offer valid from the 17th February 2020 to the 23rd February 2020 when food is being served. Offer entitles customer to a Small Childs Main Meal for £1 or any Large Childs Main Meal for £1.50 when an Adult Main meal is purchased. Up to 2 Children can eat from this offer with 1 paying adult (Excludes Sunday Roast). Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Greene king, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Mother's Day Booking Incentive
Summary Terms & Conditions – 11th - 22nd March 2020
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must book a table to dine at a full list of pubs available at: https://www.greeneking.co.uk/pub-finder/on our Mother’s Day Set Menu (Mother’s Day set menu available between 21st & 22nd March Only). Promotion closes at 23:59 on 20th March. One winner will receive a Bombay Sapphire Hamper. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/pub-and-dining/ Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, United Kingdom, IP33 1QT.
Full Terms & Conditions – 11th 22nd March 2020
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- This promotion opens at
- Entrants must make a booking via the pub website or make a reservation in a Pub and Dining pub for the Mother’s Day Set Menu (Mother’s Day set menu available to book between 21st & 22nd March Only. Deposits are non-refundable. Cancelled bookings will not be and deposits are non-refundable.
- A winner will be selected at random.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery of the prize due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winner will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name, address, phone number, email address and DOB) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, United Kingdom, IP33 1QT.