Download the Season Ticket app to enjoy great offers and win exclusive prizes throughout the season. You can also enjoy 10% off selected drinks 1 hour before, during and 1 hour after all the live sporting action in participating pubs!
MORE REASONS TO JOIN
*1 hour before, during and 1 hour after selected live televised games
Premier League, Championship, FA Cup, Carabao Cup, Football Internationals – England, Scotland, Wales, N.Ireland & Republic of Ireland only, Champions League, Europa League, Six Nations, Home Nations Rugby, Rugby League & Union.
Offers and prizes throughout the season including Premier League ticket giveaways.
So you never miss any of the action!
Find your nearest Greene King pub –
home or away!
Six Nations 2019 Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
- This competition runs between Friday 8th February 2019 and Friday 1st March 2019.
- To enter, entrants must use their app at the till of a Greene King Season Ticket pub during any live televised Six Nations rugby match.
- The winners will be selected from all entries received.
- The winners will receive tickets to England v Scotland or Wales v Ireland on Saturday 16th March 2019.
- The winners will be informed of their prize within 10 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this competition, you have provided your personal information to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into by taking part in the competition.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of six months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at data email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner, including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
- By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter reminds anyone entering this competition to drink responsibly. Please visit https://www.drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this competition, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions, which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/update?ref=old_policy
Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.