Join us for our delicious
Come along and celebrate Christmas at the White Horse. Our Festive Menu is available from 13th November until 1st January, excluding Christmas Day. A deposit of £5 per adult and £3 per child is required to confirm booking
2 courses £10.49
3 courses £13.49
ROASTED TOMATO SOUP
Served with bread (v)
With a cranberry and orange glaze
With house cocktail sauce and half a crispy baguette †
MAPLE FLAVOURED ROOT VEGETABLE SOUP
Served with bread (Ve)
A beef burger topped with bacon and Brie with lettuce, sliced tomato and cranberry mayo, in a seeded brioche bun. Served with festive fries (fries topped with nacho cheese sauce, slices of pig in blanket and stuffing) in a Yorkshire pudding and a jug of gravy
Tender turkey layered on top of cranberry sauce and a cranberry, chestnut and pork stuffing with gravy, encased in shortcrust pastry with a puff pastry Christmas tree lid. With mashed potatoes, peas and gravy
HAND-CARVED TURKEY & TRIMMINGS
With a sage and onion stuffing ball, pig in blanket, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese and gravy
8OZ* RUMP STEAK & PEPPERCORN SAUCE
Cooked to your liking with chips, peas, half a grilled tomato, onion rings
BUTTERNUT SQUASH, SWEET POTATO, MATURE CHEDDAR & CASHEW NUT ROAST
With baby potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese and gravy (v, n)
BEETROOT, SWEET POTATO & BUTTERNUT SQUASH TART
A vegan tart of winter vegetables and spinach with delicate flavours of fennel, spices and rosemary. Served with a tomato passata sauce, seasonal vegetables and roast potatoes (Ve)
Served with custard ♦ (v)
With a chocolate and orange flavoured sauce and vanilla flavoured ice cream (v)
BLACK CHERRY & CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE SUNDAE
Chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice creams with chunks of chocolate fudge cake and black cherry compote, topped with cream (v)
CHOCOLATE AND CHERRY TORTE
A rich chocolate and kirsch cherry torte, served with vegan ice cream♦ (Ve)
Plus enjoy a mince pie on us!
2 courses: £3.49
3 courses: £4.49
TOMATO SOUP (V)
Served with bread
GARLIC BREAD SLICES (V)
HAND CARVED TURKEY & TRIMMINGS
Served with a sage and onion stuffing ball, a pig in blanket, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese and gravy
TWISTY PASTA (V)
Tomato pasta served with garlic bread slices
CANDY BITES BROWNIE
Brownie bites topped with your favourite treats and caramel sauce. Served with vanilla flavoured ice cream and topped with chocolate sauce
SNOW FILLED BAUBLES (V)
Cream filled profiteroles, topped with chocolate sauce and cream
ICED SNOWSTORM (V)
Two scoops of vanilla flavoured ice cream, topped with chocolate sauce and a wafer
To book your table for Christmas please give us a call on: 01869 253135
View our other Festive Menus
1.Vegetarian, (VE) = Vegan, (N) = Contains nuts, †Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones *All stated weights are approximate and uncooked, °Scampi may contain one or more wholetails, ♦ Contains alcohol. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be indicated on the menu.
2. Please advise the team of any dietary requirements when ordering. Please be aware that we do not operate in an allergen free environment. All of our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. Photography for illustrative purposes only. Sometimes there’s not enough room on our menu to list all dish ingredients so please do have a chat with us if you have any questions or concerns.
3. We’d love to organise your Christmas celebrations. You can pop in or give us a call if you’d like to make a provisional reservation.
4. Please confirm your menu choices by the 13th November 2018 if ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received: £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12) if you are ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package (available between the 13th November 2018 – 1st January 2019, excluding the 25th December 2018).
4a. Please check with us if we are doing a Christmas Day menu (available exclusively on the 25th December 2018) as this will require a £10pp deposit. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received. Full Payment and menu choices for Christmas Day Bookings are required by the 18th November 2018. If booking after this date, full payment and your menu choices will be required
within 48 hours of booking.
4b. Please confirm your pre-order drinks packages by the 13th November 2018 if ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package and 18th November 2018 if booking from the Christmas Day Menu. If booking after these dates your pre-book drink choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. All items are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter or amend the offer at any time.
5. Please remember to bring your receipt with you on the day – makes life a lot easier! 6. Ensure everyone has chosen which yummy food to have.
6. Sorry, deposits are non-refundable.
7. No hidden costs. VAT included.
8. We’ll always do our best to provide your choices but apologise in advance if we can’t. 10. If your friends cancel on you please tell us ASAP as any meals not taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours’ notice is given. If you have any queries, comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you at Greene King Pub Company, PO Box 337, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. All cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members.