Join us at The Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem for our
Come along and toast the festive season at the Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem. Our kings of tipples (our brilliant bar team) have put together a range of festive favourites ready to give you a Christmas to remember.
Whether you’re enjoying drinks with friends and family, celebrating with colleagues, or popping in after work, we take pride in delivering an extra special Christmas to everyone who walks through our doors.
Enjoy a bottle of Lallier Champagne
Tis the season to pop open the Fizz, try our new festive Prosecco
BELVINO PROSECCO, ITALY
Wonderfully refreshing, elegant peach and pear flavours, balanced with zesty citrus
GET INTO THE SPIRIT
Enjoy one of the team's favourite festive gin and tonics, perfect for those chilly evenings
FIRESIDE POETIC LICENSE SPICED GIN (40.1%)
Taste the sweetness from dried winter fruits and the mulling spice blend of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg for a warming flavour. Served with Schweppes Tonic and garnished with orange
BAKEWELL GIN (40%)
An aromatic craft gin with classic notes of juniper, cardamom, hibiscus, cherry and almond. Served with Schweppes Tonic and garnished with orange
CHASE SLOE & MULBERRY GIN (29.1%)
Sloe berries & mulberries gently macerated in Chase GB Gin make this a real festive favourite. Served with Schweppes 1783 Tonic
Shaping up for the party season?
TIS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME FOR A BEER
Try one of our craft beers this festive season
BEAVERTOWN GAMMA RAY
Beavertown Gamma Ray is a juicy tropical beer that is perfect for all day drinking, filled with juicy malts and huge tropical aromas of mango and grapefruit. Massive additions of American hops are added to the whirlpool giving huge hop flavour. The beer is then dry hopped for days, driving the punchy aromas so you can smell it from miles away!
BEAVERTOWN NECK OIL
Beavertown Neck Oil is an easy drinking IPA which started as a home-brew. It is a light, crisp, punchy, go to beer that’s easy to appreciate. Extra pale base malts are used to keep it crisp and give the hops a great platform to dance on. Masses of hop additions during the whirlpool and a huge dose of dry hops make this a brilliantly ‘easy’ IPA.
CRAFT ACADEMY OVER EASY
Laid-back & refreshing with a golden sunshine glow.
Enjoy a pint of our finest ales
ROCKING RUDOLPH (4.2%)
GREENE KING IPA (3.6%)
ABBOT ALE (5%)
Shake things up with one of our new Christmas cocktails
SANTA'S SEVILLA & SPICED GINGER ALE
A double serve of Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla over ice with a bottle of Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale. Garnished with a slice of orange and a cinnamon stick
CHASE SLOE GIN FIZZ
Deliciously rich and refreshing winter berry spritzer using Chase Sloe & Mulberry gin, topped with Prosecco and lemonade
Chilly outside? Cosy up with one of our hot favourites
ASPALL MULLED CYDER - £3.99
Aroma of sweet spices with cinnamon, clove and ginger notes and a long spicy aftertaste. The perfect antidote to cold wintery evenings
Add 25ml shot of Kraken or Chase Oak-Aged Sloe & Mulberry Gin
BAILEY'S HOT CHOCOLATE
Treat yourself to a warming hot chocolate with a 50ml shot of Bailey’s
Warm up from the inside out with Jameson Irish coffee
Tia Maria and delicious coffee – indulge in a sense of Jamaica
DON'T MISS OUT!
Terms & Conditions
Our menu descriptors do not include all ingredients. Please ask a member of the team if you require the full allergen information on the ingredients in the food we serve, or visit our website. Whilst we take care to preserve the integrity of our vegetarian and vegan products, we must advise that these are handled in a multi-kitchen environment.
1. (v) = Vegetarian †Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones *All stated weights are approximate and uncooked ♦Contains alcohol. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be indicated on the menu.
2. Please advise the team of any dietary requirements when ordering. Please be aware that we do not operate in an allergen free environment. All of our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. Photography for illustrative purposes only. Sometimes there’s not enough room on our menu to list all dish ingredients so please do have a chat with us if you have any questions or concerns.
3. We’d love to organise your Christmas celebrations. Pop in or give us a call if you’d like to make a provisional reservation.
4. Please confirm your menu choices by the 24th November 2017 if ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received: £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12) if you are ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package (available between the 16th November – 1st January 2018, excluding the 25th December 2017). Please check with us if we are doing a Christmas Day menu (available exclusively on the 25th December 2017) as this will require a £10pp deposit. Please confirm your menu choices by the 1st December if you are ordering from the Christmas Day menu. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking.
5. Please remember to bring your receipt with you on the day – makes life a lot easier!
6. Ensure everyone has chosen which yummy food to have.
7. Sorry, deposits are non-refundable.
8. No hidden costs. VAT included.
9. We’ll always do our best to provide your choices but apologise in advance if we can’t. 10. If your friends cancel on you please tell us ASAP as any meals not taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours notice is given. If you have any queries, comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you at Greene King Pub Company, PO Box 337, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. All cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members.
2. £15 gift vouchers are valid between 1 September 2018 and 30 November 2018, and from 2 January to 8 February 2019. Not valid from 1st December 2018 to 1st January 2019 inclusive.
3. Photocopies or defaced gift vouchers will not be accepted. Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative.
4. The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. At least £5 of the total voucher value must be spent on food, including at least one main meal. Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking. Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers.
5. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus).
6. Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
7. Gift vouchers are not available to Greene King employees or those under 18 years old.
8. By submitting your details to receive your voucher, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the privacy notice available here. Vouchers will be delivered electronically by email (if you have provided an email address as part of your online booking and have opted-in to receive our marketing communications) or by text message via a unique code, which should be received within 5 working days of your deposit being paid.
9. Gift vouchers are redeemable at participating pubs listed here: https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/find-us/
10. To redeem, please present your unique voucher code within the email or text message you receive at the till.
11. Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Enjoy Responsibly. Promoter: Greene King Brewing & Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT.
GB age 18+. Promotion opens 13/11/2018. Promotion closes 01/01/2019. Buy any Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar or Appletiser and get another one free, whilst stock lasts. Management reserves the right to withdraw this offer without prior notice. Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners GB Limited, Pemberton House, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ. ©2018 The Coca-Cola Company. All Rights Reserved. All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.