JOIN US THIS BOXING DAY
AT THE Gemini
For great food and great sport, what we do best!
Continue the festivities at Gemini where you will find a great range of drinks and food as well as a host of sporting action to enjoy. We like to think we know a thing or two about making the festive season special so we believe there is no better place to be this Boxing Day!
Below are some of the highlights of what we have available on our Festive Fayre Menu which is available to enjoy on Boxing Day.
Please note a £5 deposit or £3 per child is required to confirm booking. Contact us directly to place your booking
PRAWN COCKTAIL †
With house cocktail sauce and half a crispy baguette
A beef burger topped with bacon and Brie with lettuce, sliced tomato and cranberry mayo, in a seeded brioche bun. Served with festive fries (fries topped with nacho cheese sauce, slices of pig in blanket and stuffing) in a Yorkshire pudding and a jug of gravy
Tender turkey layered on top of cranberry sauce and a cranberry, chestnut and pork stuffing with gravy, encased in shortcrust pastry with a puff pastry Christmas tree lid. With mashed potatoes, peas and gravy
Boxing day represents part of the busy festive period in the Premier League and this year is no different. Below are the fixtures taking place on the day which we will be showing live at Gemini on Boxing Day.
To book your table for Christmas please give us a call on: 01362 697610
see other menus
Terms & Conditions
1.Vegetarian, (VE) = Vegan, (N) = Contains nuts, †Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones *All stated weights are approximate and uncooked, °Scampi may contain one or more wholetails, ♦ Contains alcohol. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be indicated on the menu.
2. Please advise the team of any dietary requirements when ordering. Please be aware that we do not operate in an allergen free environment. All of our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. Photography for illustrative purposes only. Sometimes there’s not enough room on our menu to list all dish ingredients so please do have a chat with us if you have any questions or concerns.
3. We’d love to organise your Christmas celebrations. You can book online, pop in or give us a call if you’d like to make a provisional reservation.
4. Please confirm your menu choices by the 13th November 2018 if ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received: £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12) if you are ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package (available between the 13th November 2018 – 1st January 2019, excluding the 25th December 2018).
4a. Please check with us if we are doing a Christmas Day menu (available exclusively on the 25th December 2018) as this will require a £10pp deposit. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received. Full Payment and menu choices for Christmas Day Bookings are
required by the 18th November 2018. If booking after this date, full payment and your menu choices will be required
within 48 hours of booking.
4b. Please confirm your pre-order drinks packages by the 13th November 2018 if ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package and 18th November 2018 if booking from the Christmas Day Menu. If booking after these dates your pre-book drink choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. All items are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter or amend the offer at any time.
5. Please remember to bring your receipt with you on the day – makes life a lot easier! 6. Ensure everyone has chosen which yummy food to have.
6. Sorry, deposits are non-refundable.
7. No hidden costs. VAT included.
8. We’ll always do our best to provide your choices but apologise in advance if we can’t. 10. If your friends cancel on you please tell us ASAP as any meals not taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours’ notice is given. If you have any queries, comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you at Greene King Pub Company, PO Box 337, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. All cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members.
2.£10 gift vouchers are valid between 1 September 2018 and 30 November 2018, and from 2 January – 8 February 2019. Not valid from 1st December 2018 to 1st January 2019 inclusive.
3.Photocopies or defaced gift vouchers will not be accepted. Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative.
4.The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. At least £5 of the total voucher value must be spent on food, including at least one main meal. Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking. Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers.
5.The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus).
6.Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
7.Gift vouchers are not available to Greene King employees or those under 18 years old.
8.By submitting your details to receive your voucher, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the privacy notice here. Vouchers will be delivered electronically by email (if you have provided an email address as part of your online booking and have opted-in to receive our marketing communications) or by text message via a unique code, which should be received within 5 working days of your deposit being paid.
9.Gift vouchers are redeemable at participating pubs listed here: https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/find-us/
10.To redeem, please present your unique voucher code within the email or text message you receive at the till.
11.Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Enjoy responsibly. Promoter: Greene King Brewing & Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT.