Try our new beer!
We have teamed up with former footballer Chris Kamara this summer to bring you this 4.1% Golden Ale ready to enjoy while watching the live action from Russia.
The beer has been brewed at our Greene King Brewery with the help of Chris Kamara. This refreshing, hoppy pale ale will be available from the 14th June for a limited time only, get yours at Red Lion now!
Take a look behind the scenes when Footballing legend Chris Kamara visited Greene King’s Westgate Brewery in Bury St Edmunds to kick off our Summer of sport. Chris Kamara joined brewer Ross O’Hara to brew our commemorative ale – Un-BEER-lievable – which is available throughout Greene King pubs this summer. Un-BEER-lievable is a 4.1% pale ale with citrus fruit notes and a crisp bitter finish.
Upload a photo of yourself with a Chris Kamara cut out or beer mat in our pub to Instagram or Twitter to be entered in with a chance to win a £50 Greene King Voucher
Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must upload a photo of themselves or someone else with the Kammy Standee or beer mat to Instagram or Twitter using the hastag #kamyourself. Promotion closes at 23:59 on July 15th 2018. One winner will receive a £50 bar tab to be spent at a Greene King pub. The winner will be contacted by 27th July 2018. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/football-2018/. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Full Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- This promotion opens on June 14th 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 15th July 2018.
- Entrants must upload a photo of themselves or someone else with the Kammy Standee or beer mat to Instagram or Twitter using the hastag #kamyourself.
- One winner will be selected at random by 25th July 2018.
- The prize is a £50 bar tab to be spent at a Greene King pub
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 7 days, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name and email address) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
- Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.