Join us for our delicious
Come along and celebrate Christmas at the Doctors Tonic. Our Festive Menu is available from 13th November until 1st January, excluding Christmas Day. Enjoy a complimentary mince pie after your meal. A deposit of £5 per adult and £3 per child is required to confirm booking
Two Courses £11.99
Three Courses £13.99
STILTON® & PEPPERCORN MUSHROOMS (v)
Garlic ciabatta with sautéed mushrooms in a peppercorn sauce, with crumbled Stilton® and lambs lettuce
PRAWN COCKTAIL †
Brown bloomer bread and butter
MAPLE FLAVOURED ROOT VEGETABLE SOUP (v)
Carrots, parsnips and onions caramelised in a sweet maple flavoured syrup and festive spices with white bloomer bread and butter. Vegan options available (ve)
CHICKEN LIVER PÂTÉ
Lambs lettuce, caramelised red onion chutney, toasted brown bloomer bread and butter
SALMON RISOTTO †
Grilled salmon fillet, roasted parsnip and carrot risotto with lambs lettuce
TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS DINNER WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS
Hand-carved turkey, pig in blanket, goose fat roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, carrots, honey-roasted parsnips, Brussels sprouts and gravy
Tender turkey with cranberry, chestnut and pork stuffing with gravy, encased in shortcrust pastry with a puff pastry lid. With mashed potatoes, carrots, Brussels sprouts and gravy
Beef burger, smoked streaky bacon, Brie, cranberry sauce, burger sauce, crisp lettuce, gherkin and red onion with festive fries and a jug of gravy
ROAST SIRLOIN OF BEEF
Hand-carved Sirloin of beef with Yorkshire pudding, pig in blanket, goose fat roast potatoes, sage & onion stuffing, carrots, honey-roasted parsnips, Brussels sprouts and gravy
BUTTERNUT SQUASH, SWEET POTATO, MATURE CHEDDAR & CASHEW NUT ROAST (v)
Roast potatoes, carrots, honey-roasted parsnips, Brussels sprouts and gravy
BEETROOT, SWEET POTATO & BUTTERNUT SQUASH TART (ve)
A vegan tart of winter vegetables and spinach with delicate flavours of fennel, spices and rosemary. Served with a tomato passata sauce, seasonal vegetables and roast potatoes
CHRISTMAS PUDDING (v)
WARM CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE (v)
Vanilla flavoured ice cream
VANILLA CHEESECAKE & LIMONCELLO COULIS (v)
Vanilla flavoured ice cream and fresh raspberries
FESTIVE CRUMBLE (v)
Kentish apple and mincemeat crumble with custard
CHOCOLATE AND CHERRY TORTE (ve)
A rich chocolate and kirsch cherry torte, seved with vegan ice cream
CHEESE & BISCUITS (v)
Mature Cheddar Brie, Stilton® , grapes, caramelised red onion chutney, selection of biscuits and butter
2 COURSES: £6.49
3 COURSES: £7.99
TOMATO SOUP (V)
Served with white bloomer bread and butter
GARLIC BREAD (V)
TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS DINNER WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS
Hand-carved turkey, pig in blanket, goose-fat roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, sage and onion stuffing, carrots, honey-roasted parsnips, Brussel Sprouts and gravy
MAC & CHEESE (V)
Macaroni in a rich, velvety cheese sauce, with a dressed salad
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE (v)
Served warm with vanilla flavoured ice cream and chocolate sauce
ICED SNOWSTORM (V)
Two scoops of vanilla flavoured ice cream, topped with chocolate sauce
Terms & Conditions
1. (v) = Vegetarian †Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones *All stated weights are approximate and uncooked ♦Contains alcohol. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be indicated on the menu.
2. Please advise the team of any dietary requirements when ordering. Please be aware that we do not operate in an allergen free environment. All of our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. Photography for illustrative purposes only. Sometimes there’s not enough room on our menu to list all dish ingredients so please do have a chat with us if you have any questions or concerns.
3. We’d love to organise your Christmas celebrations. Pop in or give us a call if you’d like to make a provisional reservation.
4. Please confirm your menu choices by the 24th November 2017 if ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received: £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12) if you are ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package (available between the 16th November – 1st January 2018, excluding the 25th December 2017). Please check with us if we are doing a Christmas Day menu (available exclusively on the 25th December 2017) as this will require a £10pp deposit. Please confirm your menu choices by the 1st December if you are ordering from the Christmas Day menu. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking.
5. Please remember to bring your receipt with you on the day – makes life a lot easier!
6. Ensure everyone has chosen which yummy food to have.
7. Sorry, deposits are non-refundable.
8. No hidden costs. VAT included.
9. We’ll always do our best to provide your choices but apologise in advance if we can’t. 10. If your friends cancel on you please tell us ASAP as any meals not taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours notice is given. If you have any queries, comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you at Greene King Pub Company, PO Box 337, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. All cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members.