Join us for Christmas Day
at the Baffins
Available 25th December
4 COURSES: £39.99
MAPLE FLAVOURED ROOT VEGETABLE SOUP
Carrots, parsnips and onions caramelised in a sweet maple flavoured syrup, flavoured with festive spices. Served with half a crusty baguette (v)
CHICKEN LIVER & HERB PATE
Served with a dressed salad garnish, caramelised red onion chutney and wholemeal toast
In a peppercorn sauce with crumbled Stilton®, served on a slice of garlic bread (v)
SMOKED SALMON & PRAWNS
Served on a bed of mixed leaves with house cocktail sauce and wholemeal bread †
TRADITIONAL TURKEY & HAM
With a sage and onion stuffing ball, a pig in blanket, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese and gravy
Boneless beef rib in a rich red wine, bacon and baby onion sauce. With a Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and cauliflower cheese ♦
BUTTERNUT SQUASH, SWEET POTATO, MATURE CHEDDAR & CASHEW NUT ROAST (V)
Topped with melted Brie and cranberry sauce. Served with roast and mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
CRANBERRY & ORANGE GLAZED PORK BELLY
With a Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese and gravy
BEETROOT, SWEET POTATO & BUTTERNUT SQUASH TART
A vegan tart of winter vegetables and spinach with delicate flavours of fennel, spices and rosemary. Served with a tomato passata sauce, seasonal vegetables and roast potatoes (Ve)
Served with brandy sauce ♦ (v)
With a chocolate and orange flavoured sauce and vanilla flavoured ice cream (v)
APPLE & BLACK CHERRY CRUMBLE
Drizzled in toffee flavoured sauce, served with a jug of custard (v)
CHEESE & BISCUITS
Stilton®, Brie and Cheddar with biscuits, caramelised red onion chutney and grapes (v)
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE & BLACK CHERRY SUNDAE
Chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice creams with chunks of chocolate fudge cake and black cherry compote, topped with cream (v)
CHOCOLATE AND CHERRY TORTE
A rich chocolate and kirsch cherry torte, served with vegan ice cream* (Ve)
3 Courses £12.99
TOMATO SOUP (V)
Served with bread
GARLIC BREAD SLICES (V)
TRADITIONAL TURKEY & HAM
Served with a sage and onion stuffing ball, pig in blanket, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese and gravy
TWISTY PASTA (V)
Tomato pasta served with garlic bread slices
CANDY BITES BROWNIE
Brownie bites topped with your favourite treats and caramel sauce. Served with vanilla flavoured ice cream and topped with chocolate sauce
SNOW FILLED BAUBLES (V)
Cream filled profiteroles, topped with chocolate sauce and cream
ICED SNOWSTORM (V)
Two scoops of vanilla flavoured ice cream, topped with chocolate sauce and a wafer
To book your table for Christmas please give us a call on: 023 9266 0830
Terms & Conditions
1.Vegetarian, (VE) = Vegan, (N) = Contains nuts, †Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones *All stated weights are approximate and uncooked, °Scampi may contain one or more wholetails, ♦ Contains alcohol. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be indicated on the menu.
2. Please advise the team of any dietary requirements when ordering. Please be aware that we do not operate in an allergen free environment. All of our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. Photography for illustrative purposes only. Sometimes there’s not enough room on our menu to list all dish ingredients so please do have a chat with us if you have any questions or concerns.
3. We’d love to organise your Christmas celebrations. You can pop in or give us a call if you’d like to make a provisional reservation.
4. Please confirm your menu choices by the 13th November 2018 if ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received: £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12) if you are ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package (available between the 13th November 2018 – 1st January 2019, excluding the 25th December 2018).
4a. Please check with us if we are doing a Christmas Day menu (available exclusively on the 25th December 2018) as this will require a £10pp deposit. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received. Full Payment and menu choices for Christmas Day Bookings are required by the 18th November 2018. If booking after this date, full payment and your menu choices will be required
within 48 hours of booking.
4b. Please confirm your pre-order drinks packages by the 13th November 2018 if ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package and 18th November 2018 if booking from the Christmas Day Menu. If booking after these dates your pre-book drink choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. All items are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter or amend the offer at any time.
5. Please remember to bring your receipt with you on the day – makes life a lot easier! 6. Ensure everyone has chosen which yummy food to have.
6. Sorry, deposits are non-refundable.
7. No hidden costs. VAT included.
8. We’ll always do our best to provide your choices but apologise in advance if we can’t. 10. If your friends cancel on you please tell us ASAP as any meals not taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours’ notice is given. If you have any queries, comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you at Greene King Pub Company, PO Box 337, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. All cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members.