SERVED ALL DAY SUNDAY
Served with roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese, sage and onion stuffing a Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
Irish Beef Topside
Roasted Half Chicken
Beetroot, Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Tart (v)
Chicken & Beef Duo (£1 extra)
Hungry? Add the following extras:
Extra Yorkshire Pudding (v) 49p | Bowl of Roast Potatoes (v) 99p | Cauliflower Cheese (v) 99p | Seasonal Vegetables (v) 99p | Pig in Blanket 79p
Terms & Conditions
Our menu descriptors do not include all ingredients. Please ask a member of the team if you require full allergen information on the ingredients in the food we serve, or visit our website. Whilst we take care to preserve the integrity of our vegetarian/vegan products, we must advise that these are handled in a multi-kitchen environment. •Soft Drink Sugar Tax means that Coca-Cola is subject to an additional 15p charge which will be added to any meal deal drink price. *All weights are approximate prior to cooking. Metric equivalent 16oz = 1lb = 454g. All calorie counts are based on standard portion sizes, and as dishes are made to order this may vary slightly. Reference intakes for an average adult 8,400Kj / 2,000 Kcal. We serve food for a minimum between 12noon-9pm Monday to Sunday, selected sites will have extended hours. Photography is for illustrative purposes only. Prices shown include VAT at the current rate. Meals and meal deals are subject to availability. All offers only available at the price points and days advertised on the menu. Deal discounts will be applied to the cheapest qualifying items in your order. Roasts are available on Sundays only, subject to availability. Children’s are smaller plated Sunday roasts. Pork Belly and Lamb Shoulder are not available on the Children’s Sunday menu. †Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones and/or shell. Scampi may contain one or more tail per piece. Alcohol is for over 18s only - proof of ID may be requested. APPLETISER is a trademark of European refreshments. © 2017 The Coca-Cola Company. All rights reserved. COCA-COLA, COCA-COLA ZERO, DIET COKE, TASTE THE FEELING and the CONTOUR BOTTLE are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. SCHWEPPES ©2017 Atlantic Industries. Schweppes, the Fountain Device and the 196 Graphics are registered trademarks of Atlantic Industries. **For every Vanilla Cheesecake with Forest Fruits & Sloe Gin Compote sold 20p plus VAT will be paid to Macmillan Cancer Support** a registered charity in England and Wales (261017), in Scotland (SC039907) and in the Isle of Man (604). **Paid to Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Macmillan Cancer Support, to which it gives all of its taxable profits. If you have any queries, comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- This promotion opens on 0:00 Tuesday 8th October 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 10th November 2019.
- Entrants must make a booking via https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/ for a Sunday. Any bookings not for a Sunday will not be included in the promotion.
- Ten winners will be selected at random by 17/11/19.
- The prize is one free Sunday roast which can be redeemed at Mainstream Locals Pub at which you booked
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or runner up using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name, phone number and email address) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner [and/or runner up], including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.