At Flaming Grill
We’ve been hosting Christmas since 1799, which means we like to think we know a thing or two about what makes the festive season special.
This year our kings of feasting (our talented chefs), kings of tipples (our brilliant bar team) and kings of merriment (our fabulous team members) are ready and waiting to give you a Christmas to remember.
Whether you’re enjoying drinks with friends, celebrating with colleagues or getting together for a family meal, we take pride in delivering an extra special Christmas to everyone who walks through our doors, and promise to deliver a feast fit for a king!
Whats on offer?
Join us between 13th November - 1st January to enjoy our delicious 2 or 3 course Festive Menu - Perfect for parties!
Celebrate the big day with us and enjoy a 4-course meal with friends and family at your favourite local pub
Bring your friends and family along and enjoy our Christmas Buffet with a range of options to suit your requirements
Join us for a delicious 3 course menu at your local to continue the festivities with food, drink and great sport on offer!
Dont forget to
Pre-order your drinks
Whichever menu you decide to choose this festive season, ensure that you pre-order your drinks in advance with us to get all your tipples for a fantastic price.
Giotto Pinot Grigio, Giotto Merlot or 3 Pebble Bay Rose
Corona, Desperados, Peroni Gluten Free, Hop House 13, Punk IPA, Brothers Parma Violet, Brothers Rhubarb & Custard or Bulmers Original
Heineken 0%, Peroni Libera, Old Speckled Hen Low Alcohol or Becks Blue
Terms & Conditions
1. (V) = Vegetarian. (VE) =Vegan. (N) = Nuts. †Fish, Poultry and Shellfish dishes may contain bones. *All stated weights are approximate and uncooked. w Contains alcohol. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be indicated on the menu. Our onion rings are made from chopped and reformed onions. °Scampi may contain one or more wholetails.
2. Please advise the team on any dietary requirements when ordering. Please be aware that we do not operate in an allergen free environment. All our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. Photography is for illustration purposes only. Sometimes there’s not enough room on our menus to list all ingredients so please have a chat with us if you have any questions or concerns.
3. We’d love to organise your Christmas Celebrations. You can book online, pop in or give us a call if you’d like to make a provisional reservation. 4. Please confirm your menu choices by 11th November 2019 if ordering Festive Fayre Menu or
Buffet Package. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received. £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12) if you are ordering from the Festive Fayre and Buffet Package (Available between 13th November 2019 and 1st January 2020, excluding 25th December 2019)
4a. Please check with us if we are doing an exclusive Christmas Day Menu (available on 25th December 2019 only) we will require a £10pp deposit. If we are doing an exclusive Boxing Day Menu (available on 26th December 2019
only), we will require a £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12). No booking is confirmed until a full deposit is received. Full payment and your menu choices will be required by 18th November 2019 for Christmas Day
and Boxing Day bookings. If booking after this date, full payment and your menu choices will be required within 48
hours of booking.
4b. Please confirm your pre-order drinks packages by 13th November 2019 if ordering from the
Festive Fayre or Buffet Package and 18th November for Christmas Day Menu and Boxing Day Menu. If booking
after these dates your pre-book drinks choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. All items are subject to
availability. We reserve the right to alter or amend the offer at any time.
5. Please remember to bring your receipt with you on the day – makes life a lot easier!
6. Sorry, deposits are non-refundable.
7. We’ll always do our best to provide your choices but apologise in advance if we can’t.
8. If your friends cancel on you please tell us ASAP as any meals taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours’ notice is given. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton on Trent, DE14 3JZ. Stilton® and Croxton Manor® are registered trademarks. All cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members.
When a voucher is presented by a guest to be redeemed on an email they have received
• £10 gift voucher is valid between 2nd January to 31st May 2020 - excluding Mother’s Day 22nd March 2020, Easter weekend 10th to 13th April 2020 and May Bank Holiday’s 4th & 25th May 2020.
• Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative. The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given.
• At least £5 of the total voucher value must be spent on food, including at least one main meal, which can include breakfast.
• Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking.
• Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards.
• The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus).
• Photocopies or defaced gift vouchers will not be accepted.
• Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001.
• This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
• Promoter: Greene King, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire.