Free G&T is a Piece of cake!
To celebrate the introduction of Mrs Cuthbert's traditional dessert-inspired gins in our pubs, we are offering a delicious flavoured gin & tonic for anyone bringing in a slice of cake into a participating pub on Wednesday 14th November.
To qualify for the giveaway, you must bring in one of the below desserts:
Victoria Sponge Cake | Blueberry Muffin | Rhubarb & Custard Crumble | Passionfruit Pavlova
In return you will receive a free single measure of Mrs Cuthbert's gin in the matching flavour to the dessert and Schweppes regular or slimline tonic.
Victoria Sponge Cake
Rhubarb & Custard Crumble
Choose from our Schweppes Tonic or Schweppes Slimline Tonic
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens at 00:01 and closes at 23:59 on 14 November 2018.
3. Participants must bring a sample of one of the four following desserts into their local participating pub: Victoria Sponge Cake, Blueberry Muffin, Rhubarb & Custard Crumble and Passionfruit Pavlova. The full list of participating pubs can be found here. This promotion is not available in Scotland. A dessert of reasonable similarity may also be accepted entirely at the pub’s sole discretion.
4. Eligible participants will receive one free single measure of Mrs Cuthbert’s gin in the matching flavour to the dessert presented and 200ml Schweppes regular or slimline tonic.
5. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the offer where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
6. The offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered.
7. The offer is subject to availability. Redemptions are restricted to one per person.
8. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
9. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
10. You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify eligible participants including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw the offer where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion using fraudulent means.
14. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
15. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
17. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
18. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
19. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.